Let MindShare Bring "ARM Cortex-M3/M4 Hardware Design" to Life for You
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the ARM Cortex-M0/M0+ cores.
MindShare Related Courses On ARM Cortex-M Architecture:
All of MindShare's classroom and virtual classroom courses can be customized to fit the needs of your group.
ARM Cortex-M3/M4 Hardware Design Course Info
You Will Learn:
- Overview of ARM product line
- Essentials of the ARM Cortex-M3/M4 architecture
- Memory model
- Core and System Interface architecture
- How to initialize a core and debug
Course Length: 3 Days
Who Should Attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoC's around the ARM Cortex-M core.
- Introduction to ARM
- Cortex-M3/M4 Introduction
- Cortex-M3/M4 Processor Core
- ARMv7-M Exception Handling
- ARMv7-M Assembler Programming
- Cortex-M4 Details (optional)
- AMBA AHB-Lite
- AMBA APB
- Cortex-M3/M4 System Interfaces
- Cortex-M3/M4 Clocks, Resets, Power
- Cortex-M3/M4 Memory Protection
- Sys Tick Timer
- Cortex-M3/M4 Debug and Trace Overview
- Cortex-M3/M4 Debug
- Cortex-M3/M4 Trace
- Cortex-M3/M4 Examples
- Cortex-M3/M4 Implementation
- Cortex-M System Design Kit
Some knowledge of embedded systems, familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues.
Students will be provided with an electronic version of the slides used in class.