Let MindShare Bring "ARM Cortex-M0/M0+ Hardware Design" to Life for You
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the ARM Cortex-M0/M0+ cores.
MindShare Related Courses On ARM Cortex-M Architecture:
All of MindShare's classroom and virtual classroom courses can be customized to fit the needs of your group.
ARM Cortex-M0/M0+ Hardware Design Course Info
You Will Learn:
- Overview of ARM product line
- Essentials of the ARM Cortex-M0/M0+ architecture
- Memory model
- Core and System Interface architecture
- How to initialize a core
Course Length: 3 Days
Who Should Attend?
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoC's around the ARM Cortex-M core.
- Introduction to ARM
- Cortex-M0/M0+ Overview
- Programmers’ Model
- Memory Model
- Exception Handling
- SysTick Timer
- Cortex-M0/M0+ System Design Kit
- Cortex-M0/M0+ Core
- Cortex-M0/M0+ System Interfaces
- Cortex-M0/M0+ Memory Protection
- Cortex-M0/M0+ Integration Example
- Cortex-M0/M0+ Power Management
- Cortex-M0/M0+ Implementation & Integration
- Cortex-M0/M0+ Debug
- Cortex-M0/M0+ Initialization
Some knowledge of embedded systems, familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues.
Students will be provided with an electronic version of the slides used in class.