Intro to PCI Express IO Virtualization eLearning Course
Instructor(s): Joe Winkles
Number of Modules: 1
Subscription Length: 90 days
Intro to PCI Express IO Virtualization Course Info
NOTE: This course is currently unavailable, but if you would like to be notified when it becomes available again, click here.
You Will Learn:
- IO Virtualization (IOV) - what it is and why it's desireable
- Challenges of IOV
- PCI Express Goals for IOV Solution
- Address Translation Services (ATS) - how it works and its role in IOV
- Single-Root IOV (SR-IOV) - what it is and how it works
- Multi-Root IOV (MR-IOV) - what it is and how it works
Who Should View?
This introduction to PCI Express IOV eLearning module is the perfect way to learn what the goals of IOV hardware solutions are and how PCI Express is implementing IOV making it useful for anyone wanting a quick and complete view of the latest IOV standard.
- An electronic version of the slides presented in the modules
- Access to the PCI Express IOV eLearning module listed below for 90 days
- Watch as often as you like
- Watch anytime you like
|Intro to PCI Express IO Virtualization||50 minutes|